Tuesday, 25 May 2010

the drop...

"Good morning sunlight
As I get used to you
It's all gonna be all right
I did all I can do
And as I'm waiting for those eyes
To say what's on your mind
I finally think I've found the words to say..."
Butch Walker - Don't Move

"So tonight these stars can shine as our halos
and pine tree watch over like guardian angels
Protecting a perfect love between twilight and
and all a lifetime of learning..."
Jupiter Sunrise - Steal Me

"These false starts, these small meals,
they're for my, for my starving hands
just threading, just threading shallow waters
avoiding the drop, the drop in the ocean floor..."
The Honorary Title - Far More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Sorry to be so protective, but I will okay and reply to your comment as soon as I see it! Thanks! :)