Dear God,
All my life, I have tried my best to live up to Your tenets, though human I am, and fall I always will, even then did You pick and will pick me up. All I need You give in Your infinite generosity and so, I hardly ever ask for anything, and I certainly never demanded You do anything for me. Even so, in Your love for me, You gave me one of Your greatest treasures, to keep and to hold and to be responsible for, and I pray now that I am worthy of this treasure. Thank you, dear Lord, that You think me worthy.
And so, dear Father, I ask only for two things today.
First, is that this priceless gem that You've given me will always be happy and she will always find reason to smile. Second, is that You will keep this gem safe.
Thank You, Father.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Sorry to be so protective, but I will okay and reply to your comment as soon as I see it! Thanks! :)