There was a big pile of bricks on the floor.
She looked at it, and without a word, started to arrange them. Brick by brick, she slowly arranged them neatly on the ground.
The new pile began to take shape, and passer bys would ask her what she was doing. She gave them a strange look and said I'm putting bricks together.
They asked her what it was. She replied with a shrug and continued.
Sometimes she threw away bricks that were broken, sometimes she kept them and added them to the pile. Layer by layer, it began to take shape, and after two years, she deemed it worthy.
They asked her why she stopped, why it is now worthy.
She said her job is complete. She only wanted to build a foundation.
A foundation to what, they asked her.
Another shrug. A foundation to whatever, she said. It can be anything, everything. Whatever it wants to be. It is now time for it to build itself.
It can be anything is wants to be. I believe it can. All it needs now is to believe in itself.
as
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Sorry to be so protective, but I will okay and reply to your comment as soon as I see it! Thanks! :)