Saturday, 24 July 2010

my mirror...

Faber Drive ~ By Your Side
I'll turn off the lights and let you sleep
Just close your eyes, relax and dream...

Jay Chou ~ 雨下一整晚 (It Rains All Night)
         
             
         
           
The display window below the street lights
Possesses a kind of desolate warmth
Breathing onto the glass
And drawing your face on it

This Providence ~ Sand In Your Shoe
I couldn't stand to be in that place
I was just about to leave, when I saw your face
You were laughing at me with your beautiful mouth
You said, "You're looking miserable, do you wanna get out?"

Jimmy Eat World ~ Dizzy
I told you as i haven't, I've never felt this way
You said 'I had a shot that stop my clock, baby it's ok'
You said you never have regrets
Jesus, is there someone yet, who got that wish?
Did you get yours, babe?

Our Lady Peace ~ Are You Sad?
Are you sad?
Are you locked in your room?
You shouldn't be.

The Ataris ~ My Reply
These arms remain stretched out to you
Maybe someday you'll accept them
Or maybe its too late to save a young girls heart that's long stopped beating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Sorry to be so protective, but I will okay and reply to your comment as soon as I see it! Thanks! :)