Saturday, 11 September 2010

the knife edge...

standing on a knife-edge
to the left, a sheer drop into a raging sea
the right, a sheer drop into a deep blackness, unknown and unseen

maybe choosing either is better than standing there with my feet cut and bleeding.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, excuse me, that my english is not good, but now i see your blog and i like it.
    I have a blog too, http://koftikafe.blogspot.com/, but i'm sure that you can't inderstant it. So, I just want to know that sobody from Bulgaria read your blog and wish you have a nice day :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi От мен!
    thanks for stopping by and reading, it means alot to me :)
    you have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Sorry to be so protective, but I will okay and reply to your comment as soon as I see it! Thanks! :)