I love the smell of rain, right before it pours and the smell of ozone when there is lightning...
I love the way a drizzle sprinkles diamonds in one's hair
I love the piercing, needle points of pain that stings when it rains heavily.
I love running through it and I imagine myself a ghost, unseen behind a liquid curtain...
There is something holy about the rain.
All creatures hunker down and wait it out.
The world slows down and, in my opinion, goes back to its original pace.
All the dirt, all that is wrong and all the uncleanness are washed away.
And if I stand in it, I'd like to think the same will happen to me.
And if you read this, one day, I'd like to take you with me, and we will stand in the rain, hand in hand...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Sorry to be so protective, but I will okay and reply to your comment as soon as I see it! Thanks! :)