...Like I said, in sports they call this 'stepping up'. In life, I call it 'pushing back'.
Nathan Scott, OTH
Broken and empty, victory seems impossible.
You lost the heart so long ago, you don't remember why you are here, save that you are.
Holding a sword, fighting a battle you are afraid of.
Fighting a battle you seem so sure you will not win.
It has always been a battle, nothing has changed except you.
It will always be a battle, putting your sword down won't change that fact.
You will lose if you don't keep your heart.
You will lose if you leave that sword on the ground.
You will lose if you don't step up and push back.
And you will die.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Sorry to be so protective, but I will okay and reply to your comment as soon as I see it! Thanks! :)