Sunday, 1 May 2011

Only Me

I am only a one
A one in all the sea
In the dark, all alone
Amongst faces, just me

I am only a sigh
As the wind will whisper
As the autumn leaves will die
As all fires will flicker

I am only a door
A door without a key
A room without a floor
Eyes that will never see

I am only darkness
A lamp without a fire
A mask, and a mess
An unseeing liar

I am only a mask
Happy, yet, unsmiling
A question no one asked
Bleeding, yet, not dying

I am only a song
One I will never sing
My melody isn't long
Gone, my coda won't ring

I am only one, see
Unequivocally
Lost irrevocably
Lastly, only, just me
as

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Sorry to be so protective, but I will okay and reply to your comment as soon as I see it! Thanks! :)