Sunday, 28 November 2010

Two is Better Than One

Things that are awesome by themselves but mind-blowing together:

1. Banana + Bacon
2. Peanut butter + Jam
3. Cheese + Ham
4. Fries + Vinegar
5. Rain + Lightning
6. Fire + Raw meat
7. Hot drink + Cold morning
8. Your open palm + My open palm
9. Sand + Sea
10. You + Me

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I KNEW there had to be a number 10. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even bother reading all 1-9 first! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude.. I don't know if i agree about vinegar (being good on its own)..

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) it is, try wiping your car's rubber wipers with it. it keeps the rubber supple ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Sorry to be so protective, but I will okay and reply to your comment as soon as I see it! Thanks! :)