Sunday, 6 February 2011

Letters From the Sky

I drove by where you stayed today. I stopped awhile and got out of the car.

It's so quiet, so peaceful. The trees waved gently in the afternoon wind, birds were chirping and singing.

It felt like any other day, any other happy, hot day in this land of perpetual summer.

How long has it been since you've been gone? Time passes, we move on and you remain frozen.

I feel guilty sometimes, when months pass and I don't think about you and that day in April.

I keep telling myself I'd stop by more often, I'd come with flowers more often and keep you in my thoughts, to which I am sure you'd say I was gay and proceed to call me stupid.

I wonder if you have a mailing system up there, and I hope that, once in awhile, you would drop me a letter from the sky.

And maybe then, I can reply you and we'd continue where we left off.

Sometimes, there's only so much I can tell the living without them freaking out, or at worst, want to kill me and send me to you.

Anyways, just wanted you to know that I still think about you from time to time.

Oh yeah, and I will see you same time, same place as I do every year.

Look out for the guy in black with a white flower.

p.s. Why the heck are you still fleecing off an old guys tombstone? Get your own place man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Sorry to be so protective, but I will okay and reply to your comment as soon as I see it! Thanks! :)