Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Monsters Under the Bed

The monsters aren't under the bed, they are not in the closet. The monsters aren't the ones who destroys abjectly. They aren't out there, planning to rape anyone or kill anyone. They aren't out there, searching for the next soul to steal, searching for the next house to rob.

The monsters are you and I. People who are indifferent. People who act as they do, believing that there'll be no consequences in the future. People who care more about then lining of their pocket than sparing a few coins for the homeless guy around the corner.

Because we created them, the ones who steal and kill. We created them with our indifference. We created them with our bullying. We created them with our greed, we created them in our pride.

We created them, those so-called monsters.

You and I, we're the monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Sorry to be so protective, but I will okay and reply to your comment as soon as I see it! Thanks! :)