Saturday, 9 April 2011

You

I feel Your gentle touch in the silky drops of rain

I see Your beauty in burnished sunsets

I hear Your voice in the quiet sighing of the wind

I revel in Your passion as You blaze through stormy skies

I marvel at Your incomprehensible vastness in the starlit night

I smell Your perfume in the sweetness of honey, the scent of flowers

I see Your face in every sunrise

I feel Your hand leading mine as I walk through darkness

I taste Your joy as I taste bits of life

I feel Your lips as You tell me that You love me

I believe because You first believed in me

I live because You choose not to

I see in colour because You painted on my canvas

I see You

You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Sorry to be so protective, but I will okay and reply to your comment as soon as I see it! Thanks! :)