Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Busy Busy

So a short update on what I am/will be/have been doing so far this year if you are interested.

I am still studying (you'd be surprised how many people ask me this) Diploma in Mass Comm at Segi UC. This semester, Photography and Videography are the heavy subjects. For Videography, we are doing a short film based on Adam Young's You Had Me At Hello (idea given by the awesome Crystal), and I am really excited to get a look at the finished product.

I recently started a job as a Stringer (a freelance journalist) with a local paper, The Malay Mail (this is what I've written so far). God has been good, and doors have been opening for me. Unlike the newsrooms that are exhibited on the telly, the newsroom at MM is actually civil and even docile. I wonder if bigger papers are more chaotic...

Lastly, I am working with (actually under, the guys have so much more experience in this) a few people on producing a report for One Young World 2011. OYW is a global youth summit, where youths (I use the term loosely, young people would fit the bill better) from all over the world come together to share ideas and listen to influential leaders expound on issues and whathaveyous. Actually, this is the project that I am most excited about, and thus far, working on it has been a blast.

Hope everything is going well with you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Sorry to be so protective, but I will okay and reply to your comment as soon as I see it! Thanks! :)