I guess, humans will never actually get used to saying goodbyes. It's not natural to be okay when someone leaves. It's not natural to be fine when you know there's a possibility you'd never see them again.
I hate it. I hate saying goodbye. It's one of the reasons why I don't say hello too often now. I know it is a sad way to live, but hey, we all have our demons.
You've made me so much of who I am today. Can you believe it has been five years already that we've grown and walked together? Your fingerprints won't fade, ever. There's not many people who have impacted my life in such a powerful way, and you made that list. In fact, you're probably on the top five.
I am not begrudging you answering the call to impact more lives. Go and spread your wings and fly and be all, be everything. Just know that, I am proud to be able to call you friend. I am proud to be counted on the list of people that you will miss. I am proud that in my own way, I reflect the example that you show.
So...goodbye. And godspeed.
as
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Sorry to be so protective, but I will okay and reply to your comment as soon as I see it! Thanks! :)