Sunday, 27 March 2011

People Always Leave

I wanted to save this post for the next few days, but writing is what I do 'whenever hearts are heavy and company not wanted'. I thought this post could not be more juxtaposed with the previous one I wrote, about people and how they find you.

But, come to think of it, it is more of a continuation of the same train of thought. The train just stopped me a little ways farther down the line, in a different station, that's all.

To the point, and you'd have to have read the previous post to fully understand this.

Is there a reason two people walk into each other's lives and then walk out of it again? It's not that they were mere acquaintances, these two people were friends, maybe lovers. They come in, and change your life, as you do theirs, and all of a sudden, they are gone.

People invest a part of their souls into people. That's how change occurs. How can a person, who is so much a part of you, who played so big a part in the person you are today, just disappear? And when you meet again, its two different people. To all intents and purposes, two strangers.

It's just.. difficult to comprehend. That someone so important to you, someone who you were important to, becomes a stranger, just like that.

Because people always leave, right? Sometimes, yeah, they do come back. But you read between the lines, and you figured out that, sometimes, no, they don't.

No, they don't. But then again, is it people who left?

Or was it you?
as

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *points to title of post* One Tree Hill, nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup :) i get much of my inspirations from everywhere, not much originality :P

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Sorry to be so protective, but I will okay and reply to your comment as soon as I see it! Thanks! :)